Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday, Oct. 31/Nov. 1



It's a Mystery
Each Hallowed Day: what to be
When I show my face?












My face is below the fold.







10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous shadow shot! And perfect for the day and I do hope it's been a good one!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sylvia

Martha Z said...

perfect Halloween shadow.

BLOGitse said...

tired pumpking...
Happy SSS!

A Wild Thing said...

Tis the season...mines heading straight to the pot for a pumpkin pie...love the sweet toothy smile below!!!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Alas, I’ve no face—
no eyes, no nose, teeth or mouth—
pumpkin forsaken.

My Shadow Shot

Crafty Green Poet said...

very nice shadows, I like the pumpkin too

Jazzbumpa said...

Thanks all -

Mystic -

To that I say, "Pooh!"
My face is revealed,just
Look below the fold.

Cheers!
JzB the unfolding tromboniat

Chubby Chieque said...

Cool shot. Love the wrought chair.

Cheers...

yanmaneee said...

nike x off white
jordans
ferragamo belts
supreme new york
off white
kd shoes
lebron james shoes
michael kors uk
balenciaga shoes
golden goose outlet

Anonymous said...

bape
golden goose outlet
irving shoes
kobe shoes
a bathing ape
goyard
off white outlet
air jordan
off white outlet
curry 6