Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Six Word Saturday 3-13

Playing tonight - jazz amidst other music.


6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sounds lovely - have fun!

LeAnn said...

I love music. Sounds like it will be a fabulous night.

Jazzbumpa said...

Thanks -

There was the jazz band (us), concert band, midi ensemble, choral group, a piano solo and a operatic aria.

Ended with the concert band and chorus doing God Bless the USA. I'm not even religious, but thatg song always makes my cry.

Cheers!
JzB

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Too bad we live so far apart - or do we?? - would love to jam with you and your friends some time. My group loves to sing all kinds of music!

Enjoy!!

SparkleFarkel said...

Like Martha Steward always says, "Jazz, it's a hypnotically good thing." ...Well, maybe she doesn't say it quite like that, but, you get my gist. LOL! (It's Sunday morning, so here's hoping your Saturday jazz listen was enjoyable. Now go read that thick Sunday morning newspaper (<-- Food for blog-thought?) and enjoy that, too!

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds like you had a nice evening! I love live music.

Thanks for playing 6WS!