Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Six Word Saturday - 5/15

Last Night played best concert EVER!

Der Freischutz, by Weber, The Emperor Waltz by Johann Strauss, and for the grand finale, Pictures at an Exhibition - Ravel's orchestration of Mussorgsy's masterpiece.

Very exciting and a great thrill.


8 comments:

Lola said...

What gorgeous music - heaven on earth? (There's my six!)


Happy 6WS,

LOLA:)

Lola said...

PS
Mine’s HERE!

LOLA:)

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Woohoooo!!! I know exactly how euphoric you're feeling right now. Congrats!!

Caroline said...

Congrats
Happy 6WS
Caroline

Olivia said...

Very cool! Happy 6WS!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS...well done...
Mine is here
Happy Saturday!
hugs
shakira

I would personally like to invite you to join a meme which I host?
Weekend Funnies
please take a look...
It runs weekly from Friday to Sunday.
This week's posthere
Have you an AWESOME weekend!
hugs
shakira

Jingle said...

wow,
your post rocks!
lovely and musical!

Bing Yap said...

sounds like a fun evening :)great 6sws!