Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Friday, November 5, 2010

What The Hell?!? Friday - QE II Edition

My reaction to QE II is MEH!  Too little, too late, too short maturities, too little risk in the selection of securities.

Mish, OTOH, thinks "the Fed's misguided Quantitative Easing policy" is a prelude to the end times, and will be the ruin of world economies and civilizations.

I'll probably have more to say on this later. For now, read it and weep.  Or guffaw.  Your choice.

UPDATEKrugman reacts to QE Madness, almost using some of my same vocabulary.  Have I mentioned that I love it when Krugman agrees with me?

.

4 comments:

Johnnie Linn said...

In regard to your leaving Modeled Behavior, you might want to take just a peek around February 17 to see what things are like when I come back and whether I am armed or unarmed.

Jazzbumpa said...

Johnnie -

I'm not leaving MB. I just won't be reading Adam any more.

I have no ax to grind with either Karl or Niklas,

What's up on Feb 17th? I need a memory jog on that.

Cheers!
JzB

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
birkin bag
adidas yeezy
ferragamo belts
yeezy supply
off white
yeezy 500
michael jordan shoes
balenciaga shoes
kevin durant shoes

theighn said...

q0l72t7r73 o4p73n0c34 v3m16u0m63 w6w59d4o92 m6p58v6t39 c9z53m5j86