Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Bumpaland

Abby made this to hang on our door.



Abby and Grandmom


Lauren



Josh



Nate


Em


Danny


Ryan



Alexa


The Back-scratch Brigade


Kids on the Couch


Just a part of why I am thankful and blessed!
.

8 comments:

Lemonade714 said...

all of this and you can make music; you are truly blessed, as well as being an entertaining guy. thanks

Jazzbumpa said...

Thanx, Counselor. You are most kind. I am indeed, well and truly blessed.

Cheers!
JzB

Zhouqin (C.C.) Burnikel said...

Sweet photos, Jazzbumpa. Josh sure has a movie star look.

gemini said...

Great photos with the beautiful children around, your day is so amazingly exciting with them around.

nanute said...

Very nice pics. Now where the hell is gampbumpa?

nanute said...

God, I'm pathetic. It should have been grampbumpa.

Jazzbumpa said...

Actually, it's just Bumpa. That's what Danny started calling me when he was first learning to talk, and all the others picked it up in turn.

If you really want to see me, I'm here.

http://jazzbumpa.blogspot.com/2010/11/shadow-shot-sunday-1122.html

And here.

http://jazzbumpa.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-me.html

And here.

http://jazzbumpa.blogspot.com/2009/07/me-soloing_27.html

Cheers!
JzB

Jazzbumpa said...

Thanks to all. I appreciate the nice comments.

Cheer!
JzB