Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Six Word Saturday 11/20

Michigan Football game today - GO BLUE!

And thanks to son-in-law Joe for the invite.



6 comments:

gemini said...

Hhahaha...gogogoogogogogo! and cheer..am just staying home right now and posting my first entry for SWS.

Joanie said...

Enjoy the game!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Will you be freezing out there?

SWS: Sigh

Linda said...

Enjoy! Rah Rah Rah!!! (:>)

Rebecca Jo said...

have a fantastic time!!!

Call Me Cate said...

As they say herein the south - I've got no dogs in that fight. So hope your team wins! Thanks for playing 6WS!