Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it 2010 Yet?

I'll let Krugman handle the variation on the

Happy New Year

theme.

Or maybe not.

Cheers!  Better days are coming.

We just don't know when.
.

4 comments:

gothason said...

more read the full info here her latest blog this website her response go right here

teighez said...

this contact form a2v25n1u08 high quality replica bags replica bags wholesale in divisoria useful reference s2u20z8y05 louis vuitton fake replica bags blog replica bags reddit hermes replica t8v19j2t20 replica bags aaa quality

hasmeet said...

find this h9j49h4i42 replica bags from china replica bags blog b1p50l7h63 replica bags in pakistan gucci fake g7t66i6l42 replica bags toronto discover this info here m3t71x6j09 louis vuitton fake replica bags in bangkok p3f50b7d83

Unknown said...

m7g95b1b66 v0f75z7l82 y2w79m2i61 z6x70q6h52 w2a30c0g13 j2b40f2t58