Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Doggerel* Blogging

                          TIGER!**


Tiger, Tiger burning bright
With endorsements left and right,
Inquiring minds now want to know
Everywhere you come and go.


In what distant bed or lair
Do you toss? Why do we care?
With each Hottie you aspire,
Our imaginations fire.


Now what inviting body part
Twists the sinews of thy heart?
When you twist with thy sinews
We see it on the evening news!


And when you seek to roam again
In what furnace is thy brain?
The dreaded iron in Elin's fist
Is treacherous. Good thing she missed!


When you stand upon a tee
Do you expect to hit a tree?
And when the last hole has been made
Do you plan to crash your Escalade?


Tiger, Tiger burning bright
With endorsements left and right
Inquiring minds now want to know
Everywhere you come and go.



Copyright JazzBumpa. All rights reserved. Yep - even for this.

_________________________________________
* Or, in this case, possibly catterel
** Counterpoint. Or, more bluntly stated.
.

No comments: