Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday, Feb. 14



Meanwhile, at the beach
Digging for buried treasure;
Who knows what they'll find?







7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Well, they make great shadow shots whether they find anything or not and they're definitely having fun! Have a great day! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sylvia

Chubby Chieque said...

Love love...love your post today.

Happy V-Day.

dianasfaria.com said...

natural explorers, children always love to dig. nice shadow shot.

wanderlust said...

Looks like a nice day!

Catherine said...

great beach shot...

Hey Harriet said...

That's a bright and cheerful shadow shot. I hope they discovered some treasure after all that digging :)

Jazzbumpa said...

Rest assured, friends, there was treasure a-plenty for all. And ice cream at the end of the day!

Cheers!
JzB