Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunday Music Blogging

In honor of the recently passed tax day, here is MONEY from Cabaret.  I heard this a couple of times yesterday at dance competition.  Here is that version, for reasons that are not likely to become obvious any time soon, joined with video clips from the Willie Wonka do-over movie. (?!?!?)




For a little more authenticity, here are Liza (with a "Z") and Joel. For reasons that are not likely to become obvious any time soon, embedding has been disabled.  I can link to it, but not embed it.  What the hell kind of sense does that make?

2 comments:

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Yeah, YouTube settings are whacked sometimes. All you need to do though, is copy the rest of the embed code from the one you did, and switch out the unique URLs for the other two. Should work just fine...

I guess I should start thinking about getting my tax stuff to my accountant. Blah. (our filing date is April 30)

Jazzbumpa said...

Ours was April 15th. We took care of it long ago, and have banked the refund.

Thanks for the YouTube tip.

I'm to tired to try it now.

Cheers!
JzB