Look: I am eager to learn stuff I don't know--which requires actively courting and posting smart disagreement.

But as you will understand, I don't like to post things that mischaracterize and are aimed to mislead.

-- Brad Delong

Copyright Notice

Everything that appears on this blog is the copyrighted property of somebody. Often, but not always, that somebody is me. For things that are not mine, I either have obtained permission, or claim fair use. Feel free to quote me, but attribute, please. My photos and poetry are dear to my heart, and may not be used without permission. Ditto, my other intellectual property, such as charts and graphs. I'm probably willing to share. Let's talk. Violators will be damned for all eternity to the circle of hell populated by Rosanne Barr, Mrs Miller [look her up], and trombonists who are unable play in tune. You cannot possibly imagine the agony. If you have a question, email me: jazzbumpa@gmail.com. I'll answer when I feel like it. Cheers!

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Heritage Heritage

Here is a compendium of my posts on the lying liars at the Heritage Foundation.  [Titles are hot links]

Republicans: All Wrong, All the Time, Pt. 12 - Taxes and Revenues    2/25/10 [Reposted 4/21/14]

Riddikulus! Pt 2 -- Ludicrous                                                                  4/11/2011 

Another Lie From The Lying Liars at The Heritage Foundation         6/12/2011

More on the Lying Liars at the Heritage Foundation                              6/5/2013              


They never fooled me even once.  Don't let them fool you.

As I said, responding to a comment here, "When I disagree with someone who deserves my respect, I do it respectfully. But tools, fools, and liars get the contempt they so richly deserve."




No comments: